Health and Safety
Eyeshields, Gloves, type N95 (US), type P1 (EN143) respirator filter
Boehmite Nanopowder General Description
A white nanopowder made up of grains between 10 and 20nm, boehmite nanopowder has seen a flurry of research in recent years as nanotech researchers, engineers, and manufacturers discover its myriad applications across various fields of interest. As with many nanopowders, it must be handled with care to avoid issues of toxicity; you can contact SSNano to learn more about handling, dispersement, and storage of boehmite nanopowder and other nanomaterials.
Boemite Nanopowder Applications
- Abrasive materials: A common ingredient in non-nanoscale forms as an abrasive agent, nanopowder formulations of boehmite offer unique opportunities.
- Catalysts: As with many nanopowders, boehmite has seen a surge of interest in its potential as a catalyst — some research has found it to work as a highly efficient and environmentally friendly alternative to standard catalysts in certain syntheses.
- Flame retardant additive:Boehmite’s inherent heat resistance makes it a valuable additive for improving the heat resistance of plastics and other materials.
- Circuit substrates: A common ingredient in composite substrates for electronic circuitry.
- Refractory materials: Related to its role as a flame retardant additive, boehmite maintains exceptional strength even at high temperatures, making it a valuable subject in research of refractory materials.
- Nanomedicine: Early research suggests a role for boehmite nanoparticles in vaccines, though its unique properties have provoked interest and raised questions of its potential in a variety of nanomedical applications.
1315TB AlOOH nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 10-20nm, 99.99%
1319NH Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.0%, 40nm
1318DL Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.999%, 0.5-10um
1317NH Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.0%, 150nm
1320DL Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.9%, 50nm
1329DX Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.85%, 90~150nm
1321DL Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.99%, 0.3-0.8um
1324DL Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.99%, 3.5-15um
1328QI Al2O3 gamma nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.9%, 5nm
1330DL Al2O3 gamma nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.9%, 20nm
1331DL Al2O3 gamma nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.9%, 0.4-1.5um
1338GJ Al2O3 Alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.999%, 5~8um
1340DL Al2O3, alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99%, <100nm, hydrophobic coating