Updated on 11/04/2022
Chemical or Materials Engineer for Business Management
Skyspring Nanomaterials Inc. is seeking a Materials Engineer to operate our current business and develop new business on nanomaterials and chemicals. We are located in west Houston. More information about the company can be found on our website at www.ssnano.com
Daily Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Business operation and development
- Marketing strategy and SEO;
- Preparation of marketing documents and technical articles;
- Technical support to customers;
Qualifications and requirements:
- Self-motivation and fast learning are a must;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in science or engineering discipline with a background in nanomaterials and chemicals;
- Strong communication and technical writing skills are essential;
- Fluent in Chinese is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience in marketing is a plus;
- Must be comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced working environment, and be flexible for varied duties. Works well without supervision and accepts responsibility.
This opening is a full-time job and a great career opportunity. We are looking to fill this position immediately, please indicate when you can start. Please submit your resumes, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. A resume without a salary requirement will not be considered. We will contact potential candidates, so do not phone directly.