Aluminum Oxide( Al2O3) Nanopowder General Description
An extremely fine white powder, often managed as a suspension in ethanol and other solvents, made up of gamma-phase aluminum oxide particles. These particles typically range from as small as 5nm to as large as 1.5um, with the exact properties of the material varying with the changing size. Gamma-phase aluminum oxide offers several exciting avenues for research and engineering, beyond its existing applications. To find out more about the management and use of gamma aluminum oxide nanopowder, you can contact SSNano directly.
Aluminum Oxide( Al2O3) Nanopowder Applications
- Industrial catalyst. Gamma-phase aluminum oxide nanoparticles can be formed into highly catalytic honeycomb and microporoous structures, making it an ideal nanomaterial for use as an industrial catalyst. Of particular interest are its use and potential in the refining and purification of petroleum products and their waste exhaust.
- Analytical reagent. The unique properties of gamma-phase aluminum oxide makes it of particular interest in chemical analysis, study of chemical reactions, and certain testing apparatus.
- Petrochemical engineering. Recent research indicates special applications of gamma alumina nanoparticles in petrochemical engineering, including a specific usage in low-salinity waterflooding for enhanced oil recovery.
- Production of synthetic gems. While natural corundum is composed of alpha-phase aluminum oxide, gamma-phase aluminum oxide plays a crucial role in the production of high-grade synthetic sapphires via thermal melting methods. The importance of synthetic sapphire in modern nanotechnology has made gamma-phase alumina of particular interest as a nanomaterial.
- Ceramic membranes. Research into the potential of gamma-phase alumina in the production of ceramic membranes for nanofiltration has shown interesting initial results. Early findings suggest a potential role in environmental processes.
1315TB AlOOH nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 10-20nm, 99.99%
1319NH Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.0%, 40nm
1318DL Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.999%, 0.5-10um
1317NH Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.0%, 150nm
1320DL Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.9%, 50nm
1329DX Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.85%, 90~150nm
1321DL Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.99%, 0.3-0.8um
1324DL Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.99%, 3.5-15um
1328QI Al2O3 gamma nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.9%, 5nm
1330DL Al2O3 gamma nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.9%, 20nm
1331DL Al2O3 gamma nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.9%, 0.4-1.5um
1338GJ Al2O3 Alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.999%, 5~8um
1340DL Al2O3, alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99%, <100nm, hydrophobic coating