Eyeshields, Gloves, type N95 (US), type P1 (EN143) respirator filter
1317NH Aluminum Oxide Nanoparticles/ Nanopowder MSDS for Download
Aluminum Oxide( Al2O3) Nanopowder General Description
A white powder composed of nanoparticles of alpha-phase aluminum oxide, the naturally-occurring form of aluminum oxide or corundum, the core mineral of rubies and sapphires. Particles of alpha aluminum oxide nanopowder typically range from 40nm to as large as 10um, depending on application, purity standards, and coatings.
There are many known and potential applications of aluminum oxide nanopowders currently under research by engineers and physicists; to find out more about these applications, the best phase and size of particle for your project, and other information, you can contact SSNano
Aluminum Oxide( Al2O3) Nanopowder Applications
- Ceramics. Generally regarded as the strongest of the oxide ceramics, alpha aluminum oxide plays a critical role in the production of countless advanced ceramic materials and ceramic-based applications. The unique properties of the material in nanopowder form open additional doors to the already-popular material.
- Nanocomposites. The properties of alpha aluminum oxide nanopowder makes it a popular core and filler material in nanocomposites for any number of purposes. In particular, it’s unique heat transfer properties, remarkably low friction, versatile structure, and general sturdiness make it highly valuable.
- Catalyst support. A crucial material in any number of catalytic processes, with research currently exploring additional applications of alpha-phase alumina in nanoparticle form.
- Biomaterials. Low friction and high biocompatibility makes alpha aluminum oxide nanopowder of particular value in the manufacture of countless biomaterials, including the production of advanced implants, cardiovascular applications, etc. These traits make it the subject of substantial medical research.
- Heat transfer fluids. As with many nanomaterials, alpha-phase alumina nanopowder has seen a surge of interest in its potential applications in producing fluids with unique properties. In particular, it’s seen as an ideal ingredient in producing advanced heat transfer fluids.
- Wear-resistant additives. Low friction combined with exceptional durability makes alpha-phase aluminum oxide nanopowder a favored additive for any number of composites, as it typically offers a great enhancement of wear-resistance. The nature of nanopowder makes it ideal for the creation of wear-resistant coatings and as an additive where additions of non-nanoscale materials could prove counterproductive
1315TB AlOOH nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 10-20nm, 99.99%
1319NH Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.0%, 40nm
1318DL Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.999%, 0.5-10um
1317NH Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.0%, 150nm
1320DL Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.9%, 50nm
1329DX Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.85%, 90~150nm
1321DL Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.99%, 0.3-0.8um
1324DL Al2O3 alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.99%, 3.5-15um
1328QI Al2O3 gamma nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.9%, 5nm
1330DL Al2O3 gamma nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.9%, 20nm
1331DL Al2O3 gamma nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.9%, 0.4-1.5um
1338GJ Al2O3 Alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99.999%, 5~8um
1340DL Al2O3, alpha nanopowder/ nanoparticles, 99%, <100nm, hydrophobic coating